GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Bagged and Bodydropped
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just migrated over here also with a lot of fsc.com people I guess... Well I hope its as fun as it is overthere!!

Here is my truck

IMG_0851.gif

IMG_0850.gif

And this is what I hope it will look like before the end of the year!

truckbdcopy.gif

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey man, welcome to the dark side. I couldnt stand being bored at work not being able to get on FSC so I figured I'd come check it out. BTW, I dont know if I've ever told you, nice looking truck.

·
Bagged and Bodydropped
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know how you feel... It sucks that we cant get on, But I know Jim is taking care of it and it will be good to go soon!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
welcome man

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
So where the local meets at bro?
a few of us here form the west side usually meet up every coupla weeks or so......we just had a small meet a few weeks ago and we also went to Cali too....

one of our members here Justin (cooldude960) just left for the military for a few months...he will be back in August so once he is back i am sure we will hae a big meet somewhere...i am always down for meetin up though.

9,803 Posts
very clean truck man...I am not biased at all, but I would beg to say that if you stick in over here you won't be on FSC a whole lot...we are more of a tighter group over here.

1,932 Posts
Welcome to GMFS!!!! :read: WAY better than FSC. Heres how it is, FSC Is like a uptight nerd square fucker that dont drink or smoke or have any fun. That that loser virgin boy and take him to the strip clubs, get him fucked up. Take him to a rock concert then party until the sun goes up, get him laid by few different girls... THEN we have the new and improved nerd. He is now way laid back, chill dude, totally cool with the anything goes fuck homework and that stupid test attitude. Now you got GMFS! :rocking: :rocking: :rocking: :rocking:

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Damn... more heads from FSC... what the fuck happend over there besides the usual bs??

Welcome btw. :cheers:

·
Bagged and Bodydropped
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
a few of us here form the west side usually meet up every coupla weeks or so......we just had a small meet a few weeks ago and we also went to Cali too....

one of our members here Justin (cooldude960) just left for the military for a few months...he will be back in August so once he is back i am sure we will hae a big meet somewhere...i am always down for meetin up though.
Cool bro, well hope to meet up sometime.. I still havent seen one other bagged truck out here, Or im not looking hard enough :LOL:

ANd thanks everyone for the welcome!! :rocking:

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
welcome! thats a clean lookin OBS

1 - 20 of 25 Posts