Discussion Starter #1
here is my new ride just got it a couple days ago

DSC00149.gif

DSC00152.gif

DSC00151.gif

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Looks good. I've always had a thing for the Fbody. Did you sell your truck outright or trade it in?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i traded it in but they gave me 17,500 i owed 17,097 so it worked out pretty sweet they gave me so much cause they been wanting a truck like mine for quite some time so be for i left that night they already had my truck sold to some one that has been waiting

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
SWEET02 said:
i traded it in but they gave me 17,500 i owed 17,097 so it worked out pretty sweet they gave me so much cause they been wanting a truck like mine for quite some time so be for i left that night they already had my truck sold to some one that has been waiting
Did you trade it in with the truck bed still in primer :think: If so, that is a fantastic deal.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
green beast said:
:word: Chevy doesnt have an affordable car that is fast. The vette and SSR are to damn expensive.
Pontiac does and it is called the GTO :read:

·
adopt children not styles
454 Posts
i just had a dream last night that my dad bought me a ss camaro and it looked exactly like that :rocking: if i would have gotten a car, that would be it right there :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya the bed was still primered and a lot of the inside stuff was off and some was primered cause i was smoothing it all out, already took the Hyundai license plate frames off but who the hell is tony??? anyway thanks for all the compliments ive always wanted one of these since 98 when they came out with the new body style

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
that looks just like my friends SS... its a fucking badass car:rocking: have fun with it

·
Sunburnt or Drunk
153 Posts
he took me for a little cruise in it, sweet-ass car guys :drool: . i don't have any intentions of getting rid of my truck, but a car and a deal like that are hard to pass up. once again bryan, you gotta sick ass car man. we're gonna have to run 'em here pretty soon, we'll see how bad you can beat me. :bawl:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
paid 23995 for the car

·
I peed in your pool. Yay!
1,214 Posts
eehhh...looks slow to me ............................................... :crazy:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts