GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to get HRE's or Fikse's for the Bird but there to pricey and I had the standard TT2s on the bird before with 315's out back and it seems like everyone else has them now too.
But What do you guys think? I'll probably end up getting the standard polished TT2's

9,778 Posts

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its Navy Blue Metallic Its lowered
Bilstein Shocks
Eibach Prokit
BMR lower control arms
BMR relocation brackets
BMR Adjustable Panhard rod

it looks just like the picture I got from tirerack.com only my backend is just a tad lower then the picture

9,778 Posts
Personally on Dark Blue I think Chrome or polished looks best. I know that the TT's would look good but check out those Ruff's!

Y did you take off the TT's that you had?

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Personally on Dark Blue I think Chrome or polished looks best. I know that the TT's would look good but check out those Ruff's!

Y did you take off the TT's that you had?
ruffs? I may even just go with CCW's

I took off the polished TTs awhile ago for a better down payment on the hoe.

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's the CCWs I was looking at which arent as pricey as the HREs or the Fikse's

These's are the 505A's. The smallest wheel size they have in this is 18x8.5. So If I get these's I'd probably do 18x8.5 front and 18x10 rear its about $2595per set. Only down side is that doesnt include tires

Same color as mine minus the crap all on it (stickers/gas cap)

9,778 Posts
I posted alink above to the ebay ad for the Ruff 278's. They look almost identical to the 505's but they don't have nearly the lip. The best lookin rims on an f-body to me are the ccw's. If you got the coin then DEFINITELY get teh CCW's

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea I'm gonna go with the 505a's

9,778 Posts
what size are you going to go with? I think like 18x8.5 up front and 19x10-11 in back would be SICK.

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
Those wheels look sick. I saw a Navy blue metallic Formula a while back on polished c6 Corvette wheels and they looked about as good as any wheel I've seen on an f-body.

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To many wheels to choose from:
lol now I'm starting to look at the CCW Classic in High Polished Standard Finish nn 18's. Nice sports car look to them.

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
To many wheels to choose from:
lol now I'm starting to look at the CCW Classic in High Polished Standard Finish nn 18's. Nice sports car look to them.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts