GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i lay my truck out the front goes all the way out but my back does not sit level with the front it does not tuck much tire. btw i have a monoleaf with a 4 inch lowering block with bags over the axle. and another thing the only way i can get it to tuck all 4 rims is lay the back and with a 40psi in the front. is the monleaf holding it up

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
liquidice42000 said:
when i lay my truck out the front goes all the way out but my back does not sit level with the front it does not tuck much tire. btw i have a monoleaf with a 4 inch lowering block with bags over the axle. and another thing the only way i can get it to tuck all 4 rims is lay the back and with a 40psi in the front. is the monleaf holding it up
Air over leaf is generally frowned upon, more so than a 2-link ... are your tires clearing the fenderwells? ... as for the front, when Im all the way down my gauge still reads 50psi, thats pretty normal.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
liquidice42000 said:
my gauge says 0 in the front but no my wheels do not hit the fender lip
Some of these other guys know better than me, but I would guess that the leaf spring is limiting how low you can go down ..

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
the fact that ur bags are between the axle and the notch pretty much make it so you won't lay unless you have an ungodly sized notch, which then you would have clearance issues going over stuff. Bryan (intro wheels) had a 9 inch notch on his truck with a KP 4 link, and my truck sat lower with my lil 3 inch notch. The KP canti setup makes me tuck rim in the back ( like 1/8 of an inch).

·
Registered
559 Posts
when i had my truck bagged on the leafs it didnt lay as hard as it does now, i think your leafs are limiting the travel that you have,i had that same problem,a free moving setup like a 4link or so gives u a full range of motion,all the way up or all the way down

1 - 6 of 6 Posts