GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
someone who probably had 20 kids built it like that.

·
OBS 4X4 HOE!
179 Posts
What's under that hood?

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
thats a pretty old build IIRC. Looks like a picture from SEMA but I dont remember seeing it out there last year...

·
Your Neighborhood Jeweler
1,166 Posts
I remember it being in once of the truck mags years ago. IIRC it has a 572 under the hood and I remember reading in the article that it gets 4 mpgs or something stupid like that.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
The ultimate party bus. If you're throwing a party and it gets kind of dull, fuck it, let's all pile in the suburban and hit up the bars. :head2:

·
South Paw
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
. IIRC it has a 572 under the hood and I remember reading in the article that it gets 4 mpgs or something stupid like that.
4mpg wouldn't hurt too bad if you had 10 people chip in 10 bucks each for gas and you just went bar hopping.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
4mpg wouldn't hurt too bad if you had 10 people chip in 10 bucks each for gas and you just went bar hopping.
that probably wouldnt be a very good bar hopping vehicle. by the end of the night its gonna be a bitch to get in and out of haha. hell im sure its already a bitch to get in completely sober

·
South Paw
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
that probably wouldnt be a very good bar hopping vehicle. by the end of the night its gonna be a bitch to get in and out of haha. hell im sure its already a bitch to get in completely sober
bitch to get in, yea. Bitch to get out of? Nah, just let your drunk buddies fall out :rofljest:

Downside is you couldn't drink because the law would pull ya over in a sec :rofljest:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts