Oh shit!! :worship:

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Sweet I really like those trucks :bowtie:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thats awesome, and your local. I saw a truck exactly like that a couple days ago on Jamboree but it had an old guy in it so its not you ( age 19 :read: )

How do you like it so far? And if you want to give me a ride I wont complain :D

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its the nicest ruck ive ever been in. When the Hemis first came out my friend got and all black Hemi Sport with leather int and I thought it was very nice but I think the SS has it beat for luxury and looks. As far as speed wise Im still breaking it in and cant go over 55 blah blah so I havent even got to half throttle yet and its tough to keep under 55 :evil: .

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
What kinda plans you got for this one?

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
:thumbsup: Sweet truck man! I bet its a lot different driving that coming from your old ride?

:worship: :worship: :worship:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
KoTToN said:
Its the nicest ruck ive ever been in. When the Hemis first came out my friend got and all black Hemi Sport with leather int and I thought it was very nice but I think the SS has it beat for luxury and looks. As far as speed wise Im still breaking it in and cant go over 55 blah blah so I havent even got to half throttle yet and its tough to keep under 55 :evil: .
:word: and :word: :anitoof:

6.0 Liter HO :rocking: Great looking SS :thumbsup:

EDIT: Are those the factory chrome SS rims? Much better looking IMO, and you don't see too many of them...

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Silverado said:
:thumbsup: Sweet truck man! I bet its a lot different driving that coming from your old ride?

:worship: :worship: :worship:
Yea i'd say its a pretty big difference :D . Whats funny is I cant park this worth shit right now and I could fit the HD between two fat kids trying to squeeze through a door. I do miss the HD already and I will def be wanting it back when the time comes to go our 4wheeling, but I got a good bid for it and couldnt pay the gas bills and on top of that a friend of the family works financing for the chevy/gm dealerships around here so I got the SS for a very good price. Only mods I have planned is a billet grill, intake, maybe a less resistant muffler, and some bass to go under the seats. The factory exhaust is supprisingly mean sounding and the tubing is pretty big so the muffler is the only thing thats somewhat restrictive. Last but not least, yes those are factory chrome SS rims and Im never going to change em :bowtie:

btw Im not leaving 4wheeling I am going to start bulding up a old cucv or k5 in about a year that way I wont have to worry about body damage cuz I really wont care.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts