GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying hi.....

me gots:

91 Chevy SCSB, bagged, shaved, supra lights, platinum silver, (still on lowley 17;s though :( )
00 Harley F150
1970 Coronet R/T, 440 4V/Auto, 1 of 1 car
1959 Bug, transformed into a Meyers Manx Clone

Patrick

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are some pics of my R/T

They are from the day that I picked it up 9 months or so ago, so its dirty and doenst look as good as it looks now, it is undergoing a full resto to exact OEM specs.

Pic from the Early 80's from Previous Owner:

More Pics: http://208.232.233.4/~wrsgroup/pictures/coronetRT/

Heres some Pics of my HDF150

And the only pic I have of my silver truck, now bagged w/ Supra Taillights is really the only difference, and I put the Keystone Olds 442 Style hood on it.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Nice collection of cars and trucks you got there. Welcome to the site.

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
nice cars dude! i like those LED strips too bad theyre gone, what brand tonnau cover is that, and do you have any pics of your hood?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Just noticed this post. What's up Pat? I thought you gave up on trucks for muscle cars....guess not.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
grounded said:
Just noticed this post. What's up Pat? I thought you gave up on trucks for muscle cars....guess not.

almost...I cant bring myself to sell the chevy, partly cause it was my grandpa's truck that he gave me when I turned 16 I guess.....I just cant let go.

I wrecked it for the 4th time though... Only damage was the passenger side fender and the wheel.

Ive been collecting some old cars, but I dont post them as my cars unless they run drive and im not scared to go at least 500 miles at any time in them. which Is why I didnt post pics of my Race Car, its a 71 Duster in TOp Banana Yellow ( FY1 )

:)

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Welcome to the site

:gmfs:

BD

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
shanker said:
almost...I cant bring myself to sell the chevy, partly cause it was my grandpa's truck that he gave me when I turned 16 I guess.....I just cant let go.

I wrecked it for the 4th time though... Only damage was the passenger side fender and the wheel.

Ive been collecting some old cars, but I dont post them as my cars unless they run drive and im not scared to go at least 500 miles at any time in them. which Is why I didnt post pics of my Race Car, its a 71 Duster in TOp Banana Yellow ( FY1 )

:)
interested in a '70 Cuda and a boatload of parts? :naughty:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
on my way....?

um...yeah!! fo sho!

is it s Cuda or Barracuda though? and I can be there this weekend to make arrangments, pay and pick it up if its a go

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Good find on that R/T. That's gonna be awesome when you are done.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
shanker said:
on my way....?

um...yeah!! fo sho!

is it s Cuda or Barracuda though? and I can be there this weekend to make arrangments, pay and pick it up if its a go
Lemme double check, I'll PM you the info this afternoon or tomorrow. He won't sell unless you take everything.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lemme double check, I'll PM you the info this afternoon or tomorrow. He won't sell unless you take everything.

oh my god...twist my arm! poor me, I HAVE to take everything!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
you know that my blood pressure is thru the roof with this suspense.

My wife has been houding me to find her a Cuda so that she can have a Pink CUda for so long its not even funny.

Im serious, that I can be down there w/ cash this weekend and a trailer if everything is good to go

1 - 20 of 25 Posts