GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone, been looking the internet over for something related to chevy/gm products that's as in depth as this place is. You guys seem cool so I decided to throw my hat into the ring.

I also need all the help I can get....I'm not very mechanically inclined :shrug:

'99 Sierra Extended Cab SLT
K&N Filter kit
Hypertech Programmer
40 series Flowmaster
Clear Corners
Tint to the rear windows
Aftermarket sliding glass window
...and one fullsize off-roading spare tire on the left front wheel...still have to change it.

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Welcome to GMFS :head2: Post some pics of your ride and tell us more about yourself and Germany. Yes I think you are are first international member. :head:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Welcome :cheers:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Naw, we don't drive on the wrong side here...only in england, Japan, and ummmmm Australia. Normal driving is all, but the roads are about as wide as my truck. Made for some interesting times when I first got here and was trying to get used to it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm going to put some pics up here as soon as my wife gets back from the great white north: Alaska. She's got the digital cam.

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
c2ingram said:
Naw, we don't drive on the wrong side here...only in england, Japan, and ummmmm Australia. Normal driving is all, but the roads are about as wide as my truck. Made for some interesting times when I first got here and was trying to get used to it.

i lived in england for 2 years.. never went to germany though...

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Welcome to the site!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts