GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been awhile since I done myself one! lol Got a little bored today and did myself one.
220231b0.gif

8e1a24b0.gif

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
:rocking: :worship: You are awesome with those toons carbon!

Did you get a speed grill though? Or did you just edit that into your toon?

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HumanZoom said:
:rocking: :worship: You are awesome with those toons carbon!

Did you get a speed grill though? Or did you just edit that into your toon?
yeah I've had the speed grille, just haven't took any pics yet! I also have had that lower valance SS grille ordered since like June too, on back order! Plus I wanted a newer toon with my cowl hood too. I've had it forever!

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gabeherndon said:
Dammit!! I thought I was ahead of Zubyc! LoL those are awesome man!!
Sorry bro! Just started working on it one day.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gabeherndon said:
aight aight well when you decide to be super cool pimp guy and make me one can i have a white front bumper cover?
no prob.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gabeherndon said:
You heard the part about being a super pimp cool ass guy right? :D
Yeah I heard that part! Already knew that though!! :crazy:

·
In Denial
280 Posts
Carbon, I guess I'd like to get on the list. I know you probably hate doing one for every single member, but if you ever get any spare time, hook a brotha up! :rocking:

Do you need some pics to work off of?

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Scream said:
Carbon, I guess I'd like to get on the list. I know you probably hate doing one for every single member, but if you ever get any spare time, hook a brotha up! :rocking:

Do you need some pics to work off of?
No problem man, I'd love to do yours. Super clean truck!! Yeah send me a link or something. I know you had a page with some good high rez pics one time. I'd really like to work with that one rolling on the street or that beach one in your sig. Send em all so I can pick and choose. [email protected]

·
In Denial
280 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
i'll want one in a couple weeks maybe after i get some good pics... hopefully you dont sell out and start charging before then like that one guy did

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
pewter00 said:
i'll want one in a couple weeks maybe after i get some good pics... hopefully you dont sell out and start charging before then like that one guy did
I'm not going to start charging for em. I like doing them when I have the time to do them. Which is rare sometimes!!! Besides I wouldn't be near as good if I didn't have members trucks to work with anyway!

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
yeah I've had the speed grille, just haven't took any pics yet! I also have had that lower valance SS grille ordered since like June too, on back order! Plus I wanted a newer toon with my cowl hood too. I've had it forever!
Sounds :rocking:

When are we going to get some new pics then? :D

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
HumanZoom said:
Sounds :rocking:

When are we going to get some new pics then? :D
The rest of my dash is at the painters right now. As soon as I get all that done I'll take some more. I haven't even drove it in about a month or so!! Needs to be washed bad!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts