GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing major here guys, finally got around to putting in my denali cluster. Man is this thing freaking sweet. I'm gonna order all the LEDs I need to do the interior swap and pull it all back out, including my ac controls, headlight switch, air gauges, and overhead light. Can anybody give me the exact number I'll need to do the entire interior swap, which LED bulbs I'll need for each one. Thanks guys. Here are a couple pics of the swap
--Josh
Before:
Joshstruck048.jpg

With the dash surround off:
Joshstruck049.jpg

After:
Joshstruck050.jpg

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice, i'd like to find one of those at the right price, i see you lost a few thousand miles in the process
I didn't feel like digging into the cluster since I've been wanting to put it in so bad. So when I do the full interior LED swap, I'm gonna swap it out then. No biggie. lol Sweet sig by the way man!
--Josh

1,798 Posts
I didn't feel like digging into the cluster since I've been wanting to put it in so bad. So when I do the full interior LED swap, I'm gonna swap it out then. No biggie. lol Sweet sig by the way man!
--Josh
haha thanks, so much easier to photochop it:LOL:

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha thanks, so much easier to photochop it:LOL:
Word! And a hell of a lot cheaper and quicker! :LOL:

Forgot to add this pic to original post--
After with lights on: (actually brigher then the pic shows, but still the faint blue of the denali clusters)
Joshstruck052.jpg

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You have 4500 less miles in the "before" picture? :think:

It looks good though!
Notice in my first reply to Terrance, I didn't go through the trouble yet of swapping the odometers around. I'm waiting on my LEDs to come in for my full interior swap, and then I'm going to swap the two odometers out.
--Josh

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Notice in my first reply to Terrance, I didn't go through the trouble yet of swapping the odometers around. I'm waiting on my LEDs to come in for my full interior swap, and then I'm going to swap the two odometers out.
--Josh
Ah, gotcha. Those guages are some of the nicest looking ones I have seen on the newer OBS trucks.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Well i know you'll need 6 #194's for the gauges and 6 #74's for the hvac controls. Thats all i know cause those are the only lights that work in my truck.:pow:

Maybe someone else can help with the window switch lights. I remember from trying to do them that they are really small. Like smaller than the 74's used in the hvac controls. I also don't know the size of light in the airbag control. I remember trying to take mine apart and nearly breaking it in the process. I just gave up. There are some pics in this thread of my gauges and hvac controls just for reference. http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57007

Looks good by the way.

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well i know you'll need 6 #194's for the gauges and 6 #74's for the hvac controls. Thats all i know cause those are the only lights that work in my truck.:pow:

Maybe someone else can help with the window switch lights. I remember from trying to do them that they are really small. Like smaller than the 74's used in the hvac controls. I also don't know the size of light in the airbag control. I remember trying to take mine apart and nearly breaking it in the process. I just gave up. There are some pics in this thread of my gauges and hvac controls just for reference. http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57007

Looks good by the way.
Do the wide angle LEDs work better?? And also, I don't need them for the window switches, I need them for the headlight switch, hvac controls, and gauges. Do you know which ones I'll need for the headlight switch? Thanks a lot man
--Josh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts