GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

See anything wrong? This is a buddy of mine. And no it isn't stock. :evil:
I know it's a ford but it's bad!
Please right click and save on the video as the bandwith is limited.

Right click save as

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
nice, i saw his car on focaljet (the focus forum). :rocking: i kinda miss my old focus. if i could get a second car, it'd be a zx3 with that same V8 kit. :D

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
slimm44 said:
nice, i saw his car on focaljet (the focus forum). :rocking: i kinda miss my old focus. if i could get a second car, it'd be a zx3 with that same V8 kit. :D
the kit is built for a 302. He put a 351 in it. :rocking: he is always craving more power. He raced a 03 mustang cobra with several bolt ons, exhaust, intake, and smaller s/c pulley and stayed beside it. And he ain't done yet.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Power to weight in that thing must be ungodly, even with a heavy V8 in it ... if I was a cop and pulled him over, I'd let him go just cause seeing a RWD v-8 Focus would make my day :rocking:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
one of my buddies would love that car. hes got a saleen kit on his focus, and a cobra crate engine in his bronco. hes been wanting to swap the 302 in. that car is badass! :rocking:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Where did he get that motor? I had a buddy of mine from Ada, Ok sell his motor out of his wrecked '69 mustang fastback to a guy w/ a blue focus. I thought he was out of tulsa though. Check out www.superior-motorsports.com theres pictures of the mustang after he wrecked it.

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
DemoN said:
i call :bs:

you don't have friends:read:
I 2nd that, his cell phone is filled with random numbers he got from the phone book

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Kyle said:
I 2nd that, his cell phone is filled with random numbers he got from the phone book
:LOL:

and I dont know what number he put down yet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts