1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
Nice trackwidth man:bowtie:

·
bombs on target
3,016 Posts
i have to say that it looks like somene had a blast!!! on the other hand i wouldnt want my truck that dirty, but would have no problem getting someone elses truck that dirty.

·
The ShiZnit!
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice. How's the engine bay look?
oh do I have a story for you guy's..... I feel like a idiot but ill share anyway.
After my mudd boggin fiasco.. The engine bay looked worse, so I decided to power wash the engine bay and since mud got in the volant box, I was gonna take off the filter and wash that too. So I stuffed a rag in front of the mass airflow sensor. To stop the water/mud from hitting it... good idea right:nono:
I forgot to take the rag out and put the box back together and then go to work.. well I made it 50 yards before my truck died:think: I coudn't figure out what happened so I blamed it on the washing the engine bay.. well I decide to clean the mass airflow sensor and bam theres the rag all intact :head:

·
4,725 Posts
looks like a fun time, good pic

·
Registered
405 Posts
oh do I have a story for you guy's..... I feel like a idiot but ill share anyway.
After my mudd boggin fiasco.. The engine bay looked worse, so I decided to power wash the engine bay and since mud got in the volant box, I was gonna take off the filter and wash that too. So I stuffed a rag in front of the mass airflow sensor. To stop the water/mud from hitting it... good idea right:nono:
I forgot to take the rag out and put the box back together and then go to work.. well I made it 50 yards before my truck died:think: I coudn't figure out what happened so I blamed it on the washing the engine bay.. well I decide to clean the mass airflow sensor and bam theres the rag all intact :head:
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: Sounds like something I would do.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts