GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
yeah that guy was aweful hick for driving that truck....wow wow southern accent...made me laugh when he talked...he studdered too :anitoof:

·
Registered
658 Posts
dude if you are runnin that much power and dont have the all wheel drive...have fun getting traction......shit im hoping to be in the low 15s high 14s but he fucking ran a 12.04 god damn....

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Awsome video. I just love watching full size chevys launch off the line like that. Maybe one day (dreaming alot)

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
LowBlue02 said:
You see how squirrely that thing got off the line trying to put that power down through all 4 wheels? Crazy shit.
That was a trip.....I thought something broke the way it jerked back and forth. Fast ride for sure....

Cameron

·
88&99 fullsize
69 Posts
AftermatH said:
yeah that guy was aweful hick for driving that truck....wow wow southern accent...made me laugh when he talked...he studdered too :anitoof:

Not all people from the south talk that bad!

·
Registered
736 Posts
I was looking the C3 up today, and they have the 6L AWD just like the Chevy SS, only the C3 puts out 325 horse (positive), and the SS puts out 350(Pretty damn sure), Do you think if the same mods on the C3 were put on an SS you would have a faster truck? or there are small differences

·
Registered
658 Posts
anyone know what that song is playing in this vid..

·
Registered
658 Posts
so does anyone know this song....a little help now...

·
5.5MPG!!!!!!!All Day Long
123 Posts
link dont work for me

1 - 20 of 21 Posts