GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1007 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
fuckin sweet doggy, noticed the cab mounts when you posted them in the other thread but wasnt sure if i should have said anything lol.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
koolio. hows that bumper bracket gonna work out(that is what is is right?lol) arent you droppin the core support but keepin the bumper the same height?

·
The early stache
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No. I raised the bumper 1". I hate the gap between bumper and grill/body. I have it just tacked in ther for now to make sure it's going to work.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
oh, sweet fuckin move, i hate that gap on those trucks. your pretty handy with the plasma BTW.

·
The early stache
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh, sweet fuckin move, i hate that gap on those trucks. your pretty handy with the plasma BTW.
I fuckin love my plasma cutter. took me like 10 minutes to layout and cut those horns off. I hate cutting with a cut off wheel or sawzalls. Sometimes it's hard to stay steady with the plasma though.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
i dont even fuck with sawzalls, and cut off wheels are only for sheet metal IMO. plasma can be a bitch but it looks like you have it down.

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
cant wait to see this build!!!

i read your bagging thread like 2 or 3 times.:crazy:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Looking good. Don't forget to clearance that passenger side framerail for the radiator hose. Otherwise though, looks awesome.

·
//NC FL\\
1,067 Posts
damn looks good. wish i could be there.

1 - 20 of 1007 Posts