GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Barber Shop
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, wanted to introduce myself to the forums. Little bit about myself, I'm 19 yrs. old and from western South Dakota, live and work on the family farm/ranch, will be starting up my second year of school for Collision Repair Technology, I'm a big fan of Chevys and semis. I've also been on the Chevy Truck World forums and have been a member over there for a year or more. Not sure if there are any on here that have a country background or from SD, but theres one more now lol.

And my pickup is a 2001 Chevy Z71, 5.3 Vortec, ECSB, and this is my first ever vehicle, bought it the beginning of my senior year (fall of '05) and has 72,000 miles or so on it now. Some of my add-ons include a Wheatley tune, dual straight pipes, completely painted interior with a smoothed dash, and lots of chrome/stainless.

Heres my gallery over on Chevy Truck World. I don't have any recent pictures of it though, these pics I got were from this spring and so far I've got new clear corners, Tahoe grille, and a bunch other stuff. So check it out if ya want.

http://chevytruckworld.tenmagazines.com/ew/mygallery.asp?id=10002

Shawn

·
The Barber Shop
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. Ah man, I gotta compete with some other goofy azz hick from east river, just playin, don't worry he's not the only SD hick on here now lol. Seems like an excellent forum/website and thanks for the comments on my pickup, it is a good start and got more to come, hopefully most before the end of the summer such as new wheels/tires!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome...buy us a round!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts