GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so Im sas's on my 98 chev and Im thinking of using the off road unlimted springs. but i want flex. so does anyone know if they are flexy. Or of a better leaf spring .

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Boon edhcraes uoy dah siht wonk dluow uoy. Tnemecalp elxa retteb rof tesffo "4 a evah yeht. S'52 egdod esu dluow i.

:shake:

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I would use 52" dodge rear spring. they have a four inch offset. better front axle placement. you would have known if you had searched noob. THats pretty much what he said. lol

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
I would use 52" dodge rear spring. they have a four inch offset. better front axle placement. you would have known if you had searched noob. THats pretty much what he said. lol
:read: :shake:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Wow, I cannot believe I was able to look at that and read it almost instantaneously.

·
4,725 Posts
Offroad unlimited makes some pretty good stuff, definately not the best, definately not the worst... but most definately wayyyyyyyyy overpriced.

Want super flexy springs? Alcan/Deaver

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Offroad unlimited makes some pretty good stuff, definately not the best, definately not the worst... but most definately wayyyyyyyyy overpriced.

Want super flexy springs? Alcan/Deaver
I like my chev and like to rock crawl. but dont wanna pay for coil overs. or four link my shit yet. but i think its what i might do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts