GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GMC
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchased a used JL Audio 12w7-3 subwoofer that is missing the steel o-ring and aluminum clamp ring.
I knew it could be difficult to locate these two things (could not pass up the sale for an original msrp ~$900) , but if you have a blown sub or for some reason have them laying around or know someone else, I would be willing to pay pretty penny for you to ship them!
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
i donno if your ever in san antonio but i've got a couple friends who work at custom sounds and might be able to get something like that for ya.

·
GMC
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i donno if your ever in san antonio but i've got a couple friends who work at custom sounds and might be able to get something like that for ya.
Yeah on occasion man, my family just bought some property in New Braunfels so will probably be up that way more often. Sweet, let me know if you talk to them and see what they say. I appreciate the quick response!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same problem. Missing o-ring and clamp ring for a 12w7-3. I live in Illinois but would be happy to pay for the shipping..

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same problem. Missing o-ring and clamp ring for a 12w7-3. I live in Illinois but would be happy to pay for the shipping..
I have the clamp ring from my damaged 12w7-3 JL audio just laying in my store but rings still working perfectly.

Dm Patrick 417-281-2538

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
This guy scammed me. Took my money but never sent the part. He even tried to get me for an extra $10 after I paid him saying he needed more for shipping when I already gave him way to much for the part and shipping. Fucking scamming bitch. 417-281-2538 is his phone number. Blow him up

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Back in the day the GMFS strike team would have been happy to jump in here. Sorry that you got scammed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts