GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does anyone think the Oasis B1 rims are played out? ive personally loved them since i first saw em, but now that every clean truck ive seen is running them, im begining to get bored of them.....

dont get me wrong, the rims rock, im just wondering if anyone else is getting bored of seeing them..

look even the forum logo has em! :lol:

·
Changed my life
1,218 Posts
Who cares about "played out".

It's your truck, put on it whatever you like. Except bodykits, bugshields, neon underbody lights, spoilers, or Lexani wheels. :anitoof:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LowBlue02 said:
Who cares about "played out".

It's your truck, put on it whatever you like. Except bodykits, bugshields, neon underbody lights, spoilers, or Lexani wheels. :anitoof:

true true

im kinda going for an orignal look on my truck, i think everyone is. i donno, i kinda thought everyone was....

·
Plead The First
2,593 Posts
I don't think so. If I had the money they'd be on my truck. I love the polished/satin finish on them.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
If you like them, who cares what others think? I've only seen Oasis wheles a few time in person. Just because big show coverage has a few pics of a certain product doesn't mean it is played out. Besides, it is your truck and your money, don't let anybody bully you into making decisions you don't want to make.

I say get the B1's and a caddy clip too :crazy:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
oasis rims are like giovannas are to say... black people. They are good looking rims, but they are really expensive. They look awesome and they tuck... IMO AR rims and Centerlines are everywhere. If you want some thing unique, run a set of custom made billets...

·
Plead The First
2,593 Posts
Yeah what 2k said.

(This is assuming you have a money tree grove in your back yard or parents that celebrate your birthday every month.)

:crazy:

·
Its in the works...
356 Posts
okay, here'2 my 2 cents

Oasis b-1s are not played out.. instead rims that are played out are the panthers (made by giovanni?), anything by hallo (sp?), and the generall five spoke rip offs that every other manufacture makes.

If you want that look that kills, get the rims that match your trucks 'profile'. Dont settle on some othe rims cause of the cost. Get what you want the first time despite anyones opions. You be regretting it other wise.

And yes, Bigger is better. 20's are old and 22's are a good start...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts