GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
STATIC 4 LIFE
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok its been about 2 months since ive been rolling a DJM 4/6 drop on my 93 RCSB and the front is still sitting about 1" or so higher then the rear. Is this normal? Ill post pictures up if need be. Wondering if you guys could post up pictures of your 4/6 drops so i can see if there is a diff.

·
dumpedv8
319 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
No pics, but my 95 rcsb sits about one inch too high in the front. I'm going by the gap between the fenders and the tires. I'm running Belltech springs, shackles and flip kit. I will probably pull out the springs and get some 3" dropped coils.

·
STATIC 4 LIFE
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So for those who are rolling springs up front with control arms when can i see settling in my damn springs? This one inch gap is killing me.

??????

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
I'm running Belltech Spindles & drop coils. The rear sits higher than the front. I bought a set of lowered shackles but haven't installed them yet. (Sorry Paul (Orange Crush)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey man ! Any word on your rims ? Mine were supposed to show up today, but no dice. I'll wait till monday and give em another call. Hopefully at least they've been shipped now and I can get a tracking # to find where they are. If they've been shipped that is.............

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
5/8, do it. :head: See sig
6/8....Ha. Beat ya by 1 inch...Lawl

Or 7/8. I really have no idea how much mine is dropped. 9/7, 7/8, 6/8, who knows:think:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.