GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
STATIC 4 LIFE
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok its been about 2 months since ive been rolling a DJM 4/6 drop on my 93 RCSB and the front is still sitting about 1" or so higher then the rear. Is this normal? Ill post pictures up if need be. Wondering if you guys could post up pictures of your 4/6 drops so i can see if there is a diff.

·
dumpedv8
319 Posts
151-5138_IMG.jpg

151-5142_IMG.jpg

·
Registered
152 Posts
No pics, but my 95 rcsb sits about one inch too high in the front. I'm going by the gap between the fenders and the tires. I'm running Belltech springs, shackles and flip kit. I will probably pull out the springs and get some 3" dropped coils.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Here ya go gents:

HPIM0295.gif

HPIM0297.gif

mytruck3.gif

benscar006.gif

benscar005.gif

There you go man Some old pics too to get some better angles.
And I really am thinking of going another inch in the back. Opinions?

·
STATIC 4 LIFE
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So for those who are rolling springs up front with control arms when can i see settling in my damn springs? This one inch gap is killing me.

??????

·
Registered
534 Posts
Mines DJM and I'm running coils/spindles so . . . You should go 5/8 and get smaller tires imo. That'd be what I'd do if I didn't have rims. :head:

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
I'm running Belltech Spindles & drop coils. The rear sits higher than the front. I bought a set of lowered shackles but haven't installed them yet. (Sorry Paul (Orange Crush)

·
STATIC 4 LIFE
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mines DJM and I'm running coils/spindles so . . . You should go 5/8 and get smaller tires imo. That'd be what I'd do if I didn't have rims. :head:

My wheels will be hear next week. I guess ill just be patient and see how it settles over time.

·
STATIC 4 LIFE
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
did one of the previous owners pull out one of my leaf springs our of the leaf pack?????
leafsprings.gif

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey man ! Any word on your rims ? Mine were supposed to show up today, but no dice. I'll wait till monday and give em another call. Hopefully at least they've been shipped now and I can get a tracking # to find where they are. If they've been shipped that is.............

·
STATIC 4 LIFE
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well here is the story on the wheels.
Im gonna try to cancel the order.

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
5/8, do it. :head: See sig
6/8....Ha. Beat ya by 1 inch...Lawl

Or 7/8. I really have no idea how much mine is dropped. 9/7, 7/8, 6/8, who knows:think:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well here is the story on the wheels.
Im gonna try to cancel the order.
Let me know how that goes, I might have to do the same, but I really want these rims and no one around here carries them. I guess I'll find out monday what's goin on. So what are you gonna get instead ?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts