GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking of gettin one and wanted to see some pics of em with lift and 38s or bigger.Ive searched everywhere and only found one or two pics so if you got any i would love to see em.

·
LOUISIANA BORN AND RAISED
933 Posts
Chris-Beore the other guys start with the bashing or not answering at all. Search the 2DR Tahoe/Yukon Thread. I know I have posted numerous pics of 4 drs in there and so have the other guys.

·
Blown Daily
656 Posts
I have posted many pictures of mine... Had 38.5" TSL/SX's for a while, now on 37" Toyos...

Jason

DSC02080.jpg

·
Blown Daily
656 Posts
Here is a shot when I had 38.5"s on it

DCP01724.jpg

·
Registered
40 Posts
i didnt know cognito made obs lifts, is that a 7-9, and how much did it set you back with a arms, shock hoops and all

·
Blown Daily
656 Posts

·
Swamper Brotherhood
3,894 Posts

·
Blown Daily
656 Posts
are those tsl sx's? How true were they in tire size
Yeah, 38.5/ 15.5/ 15 TSL-SX , I never measured the actual diameter, just know they looked bad ass and rode like ass until they warmed up a bit. I was getting about 4k miles per set, after 3 sets, I changed brands and have had good luck. They rarely ever saw dirt, so that's 1 reason they wore so fast.

Jason

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bubba that thing is awesome and you actually use it which is even better.You had 38'' tsl radials on there before didnt you?If so how long did they last?

·
Swamper Brotherhood
3,894 Posts
i only had them for 10k miles.... and they still had about 75 percent tread

·
The Green Seal
3,721 Posts
Yeah, 38.5/ 15.5/ 15 TSL-SX , I never measured the actual diameter, just know they looked bad ass and rode like ass until they warmed up a bit. I was getting about 4k miles per set, after 3 sets, I changed brands and have had good luck. They rarely ever saw dirt, so that's 1 reason they wore so fast.

Jason
gd you must have been doin something realy wrong to only be gettin only 4k miles outa them... they dont wear like iron but you should be able to get atleast 20k outa them

mmm

fb340a9c.jpg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts