GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
i dunno that is cuttin it close...that wheel and tire combo is just short of 29" tall.....that seems a bit to tall to be runnin on an OBS with a 5/7...i am sure you could drive straight but turning might be a problem

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
I'm about at 6/7. I run the stock rim/tire combo. I had to Pie Cut, trim, and fold over the inside lip of the fender. Had to remove the Metal Inner's also.

Other than that. No problems.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Without removing and beating some stuff it won't happen without shredding your front tires. Back is no problem but that would look shitty with a big tire in the back and rubber bands up front.

·
Full-time FSC'er
186 Posts
I'm at 4/8 with 255/70/15's, almost exactly the same height as a 265/35/22, all around and I havent scrubbed yet. The front will be 5 inches, and I'm sure it'd work with my tires, but I'm going to get tires on my 20's before I 5" it up front.

·
TurtlePusher
500 Posts
here is my truck right after i lowered it. 5/6 drop w/ 235/75/15. just had to roll the front fender lips
IM000663.jpg

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Dragn99 you've gotta scrape all over with 6" in the front. :hmm:
It's not too bad. I can't really turn at full lock. Higher speed's it tends to bounce more and partially get's some tire scrap on the fender.

Still need to do some more trimming.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts