GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
****** Chiludo
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting/needing to put some more gauges in my 1989 Silverado. I'm pretty positive that I won't be able to find gauges that look like the ones in my cluster so I just want something that will match. My cluster has the "Rainbow" gauges in it.

7029_4.jpg

(Not my exact gauges but you all get the point)

I'm thinking about having some gauges custom made from SpeedHut. This is as close as I can get them to my cluster.

454.jpg

Almost everybody on this site has a clean ride and knows what looks good. I have rarely seen mods done by members here that I hate. So please give me your opinions.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
well i dont know what to say about new gauges but i have a billet overlay im trying to sell for rainbow gauges for 45 bucks flat that includes shipping so let me know
good luck with the new gauges theyd match pretty good

·
****** Chiludo
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awwww, I thought there would have been more people with opinions here! :biggrin:

well i don't know what to say about new gauges but i have a billet overlay im trying to sell for rainbow gauges for 45 bucks flat that includes shipping so let me know
good luck with the new gauges theyd match pretty good
My sister's truck had a billet overlay on her Silverado, it was badass. The thing is I'm going for more of a work truck/sleeper look for my truck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts