GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
NNBS Owner
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright so a buddy of mine has an 06 regular cab and is wondering if the belltech 2 in springs off of a 97 regular cab will work on his new truck. the part numbers off the springs are 4400. and the belltech number for his new truck is 4402. yall think they would work or not? the belltech website just says chevrolet 1500 with either 5.0 or 5.7. what do yall think? just tryin to save him some money if he can use the springs he already has. thanks

·
Registered
201 Posts
alright so a buddy of mine has an 06 regular cab and is wondering if the belltech 2 in springs off of a 97 regular cab will work on his new truck. the part numbers off the springs are 4400. and the belltech number for his new truck is 4402. yall think they would work or not? the belltech website just says chevrolet 1500 with either 5.0 or 5.7. what do yall think? just tryin to save him some money if he can use the springs he already has. thanks
check the difference in his factory coil compared to the drop coils as long as the diameter is not diff i dont see why not. although im not a huge fan of drop coils. id go spindles :imo

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
I know stock OBS coils will drop a NBS 1" but IDK of anybody that's tried drop coils.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts