GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm starting to look for an obs front end replacement.....doesn't necessarily have to be a ranchhand, could just look like it or look good. i have a nbs ranchhand grill guard that i would be willing to trade along with the front bumper and all brackets and money. the nbs ranchhand is on a obs right now and looks damn good (the one in the sig). it is set up for a body lift as well. i know these are hard to come by but what the hell, ill give it a try.

i'm also looking for a back bumper replacement.......same goes for it, doesn't have to be ranchhand but want it to look good. have a rear bumper with all the brackets and in excellet shape.

thanks in advance

9,778 Posts
hey man how much u want for the ranchhand made for the bodylift? I would be willing to maybe take that one instead of the other one man. Get up with me.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
i have a blemished rear bumper at the boerne ranchhand store that would fit your tahoe at stock height. those front replacements are getting harder and harder to come by. i will keep my eyes open though. i have new ones in stock though.

·
Bigger than you!
196 Posts
Hey josh, will that rear bumper fit my truck, and if so how much????whats wrong with it????

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea im interested in the back bumper replacement, how much? i would need to sell my damn bumpers first...........dirtyblack, if i come up with an obs front end replacement, ill sell you my ranchhand

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
nich1nich1 said:
Hey josh, will that rear bumper fit my truck, and if so how much????whats wrong with it????
no, but i have a whole slue of others that will. with your body lift, if you put a bumper made for the 2500HD on your 2500LD it will bolt up almost perfectly and maybe even attach to your factory hitch. i have some that are 10" drops without backup lights i could prolly make you a deal on.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
DaHoe4x4Ag said:
yea im interested in the back bumper replacement, how much? i would need to sell my damn bumpers first...........dirtyblack, if i come up with an obs front end replacement, ill sell you my ranchhand
i will have to check the cost on both of the bumpers for you guys, they are blemished (paint blems) so they will be far from full price.

9,778 Posts
DaHoe4x4Ag said:
Hell yea let me know man.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
josh...........paint blemish wouldn't be a problem, do ya'll do trade ins or anything on factory bumpers and shit? im just a little low on cash right now....

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
DaHoe4x4Ag said:
josh...........paint blemish wouldn't be a problem, do ya'll do trade ins or anything on factory bumpers and shit? im just a little low on cash right now....
nope, but i do know of a body shop that will buy them in PERFECT condition. if they have a little scratch, they become next to worthless. the front isnt of value to him with holes in it either. i had the same problem on my last 2 trucks when i went to sell my bumpers on them.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its in the shop right now, so when it gets out of the shop............it will be up for sale, i'm assuming ur still talking about the one on the red chevy?

9,778 Posts
Is it made for a bodylift and how much do you want for it shipped to 31792? I might have found a deal on a ranchhand so let me know what u want for that one.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
DirtyBlackZ71 said:
Is it made for a bodylift and how much do you want for it shipped to 31792? I might have found a deal on a ranchhand so let me know what u want for that one.
where you gettin that deal on a ranchhand? what are you paying for it?

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
josh.........damn i want that replacement bad........lack of funds right now though, appreciate the effort and hope i didn't put u through any trouble.....if i had the money i would be all over that biatch :LOL:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts