GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OBS parts for sale
Stock air filter housing with filter - $15 + shipping

350 block (disassembled) with rods, pistons and crank. Too big to ship, so pick up only. - $100

stock front springs. 88-98 C1500 reg cab. - $25 + shipping

stock front corner lights. 94-98 pickup, 94-00? suv. - $15 + shipping.

88-98 stock tails - $50 + shipping

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
does the alarm have everything for it to work, so i just need to install it? wires and such...i havent ever had an alarm but was thinking of getting one lately...let me know also is the k&n air filter any good?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the K&N is great, the only reason i took it out was ti dress up the under hood with some chrome.

The alarm has everything, its new in the box, I have the same one in my truck, this one was for my friends truck, but he never came up with the money.

AftermatH said:
does the alarm have everything for it to work, so i just need to install it? wires and such...i havent ever had an alarm but was thinking of getting one lately...let me know also is the k&n air filter any good?

·
Want a Cowl Hood OBS !
60 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've tried to send the pics twice now, I keep getting it returned by your server.

thecodeman said:
Can you send me pics of the tails? I fubared mine with some thinner on accident and melted then :pow:

·
Rollin with Saget
1,594 Posts
cool.... well, after this weekend ill know if i have the moeny... my brakes just did me wrong... :bawl:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts