GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*THREAD UPDATED 11/4/09*

I have a few OBS parts for sale. Ill update this thread as things are sold or added to the list. I dont have pictures of everything but I can get some. All prices are plus shipping and "or best offer".

2. Grey A-pillar cover for single cab. It is a drivers side and is not damaged and no clips are broken. I know it needs to be cleaned up (ill clean it up for you if sold.) $10 plus shipping.

4. Stock Radio from my 95 GMC. Everything still worked when taken out 5 years ago (was in truck for a week before I put a HU in.) It is just a regular tape player. The station buttons have some wear on them otherwise its in good shape. It was taken out by a professional installer. $15 plus shipping.

5. Stock rear view mirror out of 1995 GMC. Its in great shape over all with a tiny spot of discoloration in the bottom center of the mirror glass (not very noticeable). Only reason it came out was to replace with compass/temp mirror. $10 plus shipping.

8. Ash Tray assembly. Grey and in great shape. Has ashtray and illumination light. I dont know if the sockets work because they havent been hooked up. Great for replacement of your broken one or to mod. $20 plus shipping.

9. Ash Tray assembly. Grey and in ok shape. Doesnt have ashtray and I dont know if the sockets work as this one has never been hooked up either. Would be OK for work truck or could be painted/dyed and used in a nice interior or modded for A/C controls. $10 plus shipping.

11. No Fear steering wheel cover. Used for a couple of years and I just wanted a change so I took it out. Great shape overall except one spot on the bottom where there is a small hole in the outer layer(2nd pic). FREE-You just pay shipping and its yours! :crazy:

12. Rear A/C controls. Out of overhead console I bought. I dont know if they work because I have nothing to hook it up to. They seem to be in great shape though. $10 plus shipping.

13. Grey OBS drivers Kick Panel. Really good condition just needs the little metal clip and its ready to go. $10 plus shipping. I can get pics if wanted. PRICE REDUCED!

All prices are OBO and I may have a few more things to add later on. Ill update this thread as things are sold or added. To get my attention fastest, please PM me along with replying to this thread if interested in anything.

*UPDATED*

·
Registered
109 Posts
Do you have any of the head unit buttons? I need a tuner button

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have any of the head unit buttons? I need a tuner button
I have my whole headunit for sale. If you are coming up my way anytime soon or are coming to the meet in June ill work out a deal with you. Im gonna try to get rid of the whole radio and if not ill part it out.

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have more parts to add. I will add them tonight along with more pictures.

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
do you have the passenger side air vents? mine iz broken.
Nope I sure dont. I will be listing a grey drivers side kick panel and a grey dash bezel sometime in the next week or so though. Other than thats all the other truck parts I have.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts