GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
...
Joined
·
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend just wrecked his '91 old body style and is currently parting it out, if you are lookin for a certain part, tell me and ill see if the part is available and ill give you a price.
Thanks,
Andy
edit: it is a 1990, NOT a 1991
 

·
Rollin with Saget
Joined
·
1,594 Posts
the center dash piece (the one with the ac vents)..... and if the dash is blue... the fuse box cover....

... there is prolly something more, i just cant think rite now.
 

·
...
Joined
·
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
way2hi said:
Does the truck have anything done to it or is it stock?
stock, the front was minorly damaged, but considering the value of the truck, the damage isnt worth fixing.
 

·
...
Joined
·
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
96planejane said:
i wouldnt mind the tailgate if its in good shape.
i dont know how great the tailgate's shape is, but it should be pretty good. the truck is black.
 

·
...
Joined
·
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
slamdfullsize said:
the center dash piece (the one with the ac vents)..... and if the dash is blue... the fuse box cover....

... there is prolly something more, i just cant think rite now.
i believe the dash is red.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
384 Posts
Andy said:
i dont know how great the tailgate's shape is, but it should be pretty good. the truck is black.
Is it a regular cab or extended cab?
Short bed or long bed?
Is the frame or cab damaged?
I might by the entire thing or the stripped cab and frame..
 

·
...
Joined
·
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dapolice1 said:
Is it a regular cab or extended cab?
Short bed or long bed?
Is the frame or cab damaged?
I might by the entire thing or the stripped cab and frame..
Me and nick are going to talk about it. The truck is located in a small town just past baton rouge, so it isnt to terribly far away from austin.
 

·
...
Joined
·
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dapolice1 said:
Is it a regular cab or extended cab?
Short bed or long bed?
Is the frame or cab damaged?
I might by the entire thing or the stripped cab and frame..
Im not 100% sure on these but
1 short
2 cab is in great shape and frame isn't bent, exept for the frame horn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
hey it is my truck it is a extended cab short wheel base.It is completly stock.it has a pretty new paint job. The tailgate is a litte dented on the top but other than that it is fine.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top