GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got a reg cab long bed rolling frame with a 10 bolt rear with 2.73 gears. Its straight and ready to go under your truck. $250 obo

Reg cab, good condition, busted windshield and rear window. A few MINOR spots of rust where the paint has peeled off on the roof. No other rust, its white. No doors $250 obo

Left and right doors. Left side is near perfect, one small door ding. Broken handle. All manual. Good glass. No door panel. $80 obo

Right side has a huge crease in it and a few holes from pulling it out. All manual. Good glass. $30 obo

Dumbo ear mirrors, great for a work truck. $15 shipped each

Engine wiring harness, came off an 88. $30 shipped obo

Cab harness, had digital heat and a/c control. Non power door. Comes with fuse box. $30 shipped obo

Non tilt steering column with key. $65 obo

Ive also got a chrome Westin grille gaurd with the bumper. Very nice condition. $100.

Pics tomorrow. Local pick up preferred on the big stuff. But if you want to pay for shipping Ill ship it.

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,655 Posts
you're in like GA, right?

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
What kind of grille guard is it? Gimme some pics.

I'll be up in Cobb county for 2 days starting tomorrow.

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It bolts to the bumper which will be included because it has the holes drilled it in for the mounts. Ill get some pics today.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Is it just the middle section? If so, sorry its not what I'm looking for.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Hmm. Ok. New question.

Will it fit a 4x4? I know Luverne guards will not because of the tow hooks.

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well uh...no, when I went to put them in the box I noticed the paint looked cracked. So I sanded it off to redo it and the plastic itself has cracked. Ive got to find my other set of lights.

·
Registered
27 Posts
will you sell just the brush guard w/o the bumper, i don't need it, plus it would cut down cost on shipping, which by the way, what would be shipping to 32507 (pensacola, fl)? thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts