GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed a ps2 in their OBS. I want to put it where the factory passenger air bag was but i dunno how to go about it. Ive seen pics before but can't remember where. If anyone has done this or put a plastation in the OBS at all in help or pics would be great. Thanks
:burnout: [/FONT]

·
Registered
413 Posts
i just made a custom box which holds the ps2 and the brain for the clarion flip screen. o yea it holds the power inverter which is turned on and off by that red switch next to the ps2. i connected the power inverter directly to the battery. this is on my '96 2 door tahoe, hopefully ur interior is similar.

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
This is a pic of a multi disc changer in that location...

heres another oone...its a crappy pic but its all i could find at the moment

This isnt a truck but its still kinda cool...

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
can you repost? Those pics are dead. I wanna see it

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm soooo shure that someone woke up a 5 year old thread! lol

I had a SNES in my 00 cavy! It was awesome! Playin TMNT, Turtles in Time. Original mario kart. Everyone loved it! I just re-broke it out the other day, over 65 games for it! 2 NES consoles, 2 sega genesis consoles, tons of controllers, Sega CD attachment, helllllz yea. Plus I found my Intellevision and the PC hook up for it! NO THATS RETRO! Circa 1978!

man, those were the good ole days of the Kenwood P907, and then I replaced my passenger side airbag with a dreamcast.

Vintage Gaming!

IMG_0511.jpg

·
Registered
147 Posts
^^^ thats awesome!

hahahahaha! I still have mine, its hooked up to my home theater system along with my SNES, Xbox, PS2, and Genesis! hahahahaha!

on ebay you can find a console from Falicom that plays NES, SNES, and Genesis games for about 80 bux.

I have an emulator for my dreamcast that allows me to play any NES game. They are all on one disc.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts