GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
FoTfive'dpokinoutdaside
2,294 Posts
There was a black1998 ecsb z71 with leather and all options for sale locally by an individual for $20k with like 20k miles haha.

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
how have 6 owners only put 13k miles on that truck?

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
He will get 20g, first off its a rcsb, z71 and has only 13k miles, to the right guy since you cant buy one of this example anymore, id bet he get close to that.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
He will get 20g, first off its a rcsb, z71 and has only 13k miles, to the right guy since you cant buy one of this example anymore, id bet he get close to that.
Are RCSBs rare? It is a clean truck but KBB on it, even in excellent condition, is $6k. The right guy would be nuts give him even close to $20k, even nuts to give him $10k.

·
i like interco
3,269 Posts
I've seen some of the nicer obs z71s go for 8gs local. I couldn't see 20 but 15 wouldn't be out of the question not for here at least. The seller is only a few hrs from me.

·
Administrator
3,363 Posts
I've seen some of the nicer obs z71s go for 8gs local. I couldn't see 20 but 15 wouldn't be out of the question not for here at least. The seller is only a few hrs from me.
I'd sell mine for 8k with a quickness! LOL Mine's nothing flashy but it's rust free and cleans up alright. Maybe I should list it on CL for that just to see if I get any bites LOL

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
i know for a fact up here in PA that particular truck would easily fetch the 15g. Guys pay ridiculous money for rcsb's. we don't have them in any years and if you find one, there rotted out.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
dnw

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
IDc what anyone says, that wouldn't last a day on any lot up here. I dnw it but to a guy who fishes on weekends, wants a small truck to fit in the garage, and its still a full size, this would be very ideal.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
IDc what anyone says, that wouldn't last a day on any lot up here. I dnw it but to a guy who fishes on weekends, wants a small truck to fit in the garage, and its still a full size, this would be very ideal.
Who isn't saying it isn't ideal for someone that does what you're saying they do? I am saying it is a 17 year old truck, low miles or not, I don't see it selling for over triple the book price.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts