GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my roll pan for awhile and been really thinking of getting a w/t black bumper, So what do you guys think looks better on my truck? Heres pics of my truck and the bumper i want to install.
IMG_20140821_184911_zps28fba3bc.jpg
IMG_20140821_184847_zps2af0c959.jpg
IMG_20140821_1849191_zps314276b0.jpg
100_80491_zpsacd4651c.jpg

·
ROB
3,022 Posts
Tough call because it looks pretty clean as is.

More importantly how have I never seen this truck before. It looks awesome. You have any more pics you could post?

·
ROB
3,022 Posts
Killer truck man. Love all black obs trucks. I would do bad things to own this one. I want a black obs crew with a built motor.

·
Registered
382 Posts
That thing is clean! I like the roll pan. I just went from a painted bumper to a roll pan.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I'd also just say it depends on how much you use the bed, if you don't use it a lot I'd stay stick with pan no bumper

·
i like interco
3,269 Posts
Idk man I like the rollpan with the shaved gate it's nice and clean.

Sidenote,I have a slight obsession with obs crews and two door hoes, and that truck is so sick man.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the comments guys. Yes im from the rgv. Picked up oem black w/t bumper this weekend for 40 bucks. If i dont like how bumper looks , i will just replace with rollpan and sell bumper. But im really liking trucks with painted rear bumpers. Plus i always have done roll pans on my trucks maybe time for a change

·
Registered
876 Posts
I vote rollpan. Nice obs btw!

·
Goin' Up
2001 Silverado
143 Posts
Ima say roll pan, and the truck is CLEAN inside and out!!! Beautiful truck

·
Goin' Up
2001 Silverado
143 Posts
What kinda rims are those btw?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
American racing Novas. 22x9 front and 22x11 rear and thanks for all the comments. I still haven't made up my mind on roll pan or bumper. Dam its so hard. Lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No I havnt. Weathers been pretty crappy around to paint. So going to be awhile but same to you bro. Very clean truck

1 - 20 of 20 Posts