GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a set of 95-98 mirrors preferably cheap dont care if there faded or chipped. And a set of diamond plate bedrails chrome or black for a short bed. :bowtie:

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Stu Meat said:
I need a set of 95-98 mirrors preferably cheap dont care if there faded or chipped. And a set of diamond plate bedrails chrome or black for a short bed. :bowtie:
Are you in a hurry for the mirrors? I'll be visting family in SoCal in March & picking up a set of sport mirrors from my cousin.. So if you can wait till then just pay the shipping and it's yours..

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah no hurry for them just shoot me a PM when you get the sport mirrors. thanks :bowtie:

·
Registered
503 Posts
i got some diamond bed rails if u want em. also got a diamond tailgate protector thingy and a Challenger tool box. not sure what the measurements r on the toolbox but everything came off of my '97 C1500 shortbed fleetside. the box and tailgate r in super good condition and the bedrails are the same but theres scratches or some shit on there im not sure. if you're interested let me know and i'll get you some pics and prices.

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah man get some pictures! i dont give a shit what the rails look like, anything looks better than my old school 81 bedcaps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts