GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a pair of OBS Euro Clear Parking Lenses (sunburst pattern) - $15 plus shipping; Like new condition. I only used them for about a month
Email for pics

I've also got a set of Z71 wheels in great condition. They come with BFG ATs 265/75/16. 2 tires have about 50% tread left and the other 2 have about 75% tread remaining. Tires are in great condition. They've just been sitting around the garage collecting dust. Need to get rid of these cuz the fiance's getting tired seeing them. $300 pick up only. Email for pics

Stock parking lenses - $10 plus shipping

Stock amber corners - $10 plus shipping

Stock Tape Deck - $50 plus shipping

Email for any pics that you want and I'll try to get them ASAP

·
Registered
164 Posts
lokoh said:
I've got a pair of OBS Euro Clear Parking Lenses (sunburst pattern) - $15 plus shipping; Like new condition. I only used them for about a month
Email for pics

I've also got a set of Z71 wheels in great condition. They come with BFG ATs 265/75/16. 2 tires have about 50% tread left and the other 2 have about 75% tread remaining. Tires are in great condition. They've just been sitting around the garage collecting dust. Need to get rid of these cuz the fiance's getting tired seeing them. $300 pick up only. Email for pics

Stock parking lenses - $10 plus shipping

Stock amber corners - $10 plus shipping

Stock Tape Deck - $50 plus shipping

Email for any pics that you want and I'll try to get them ASAP
I am assuming you have a GMC right? Too bad those won't work for my Chevy b/c i would be all over those.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Corners are the stock AMBER ones. I have the euro clear PARKING lenses.

·
Want a Cowl Hood OBS !
60 Posts
the amber corners will not fit a chevy if it is off a gmc, thats the only thing that is diff betweent he grill shells.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
brutus said:
do u have pics of the clear corners....i'm interested!!
Corners are AMBER. Parking lenses are Euro Clear.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts