GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
CENTEXOFFROAD
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are ways to make dodge tow mirrors fit and NBS tow mirrors fit, but I want some that bolt up, if not, then I am gonna have fun with the dodge mirrors. Any one make some that look good?
TIA

·
CENTEXOFFROAD
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was hoping for a factory looking one, with the smaller wide angle mirror at the bottom. but oh well. I would like to see that picture when you get a chance.
Thanks

·
CENTEXOFFROAD
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
someone needs to photoshop them on.

DSC07191.jpg

If you don't mind. I can't find any good ones, but maybe someone knows where a picture of an 03+ HD with tow mirrors is.

·
Registered
452 Posts
i was thinkin about the same thing the other day about finding some tow mirrors for the obs trucks because i dont think i have ever seen one with some

·
Registered
48 Posts
lol, thanks for your time.
I must be the only person who likes that style of mirror, I've been reading a lot of posts on here about towing mirrors because I need to get something for my NNBS and everyone seems to hate this style with a passion!

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
I think they look like ET's neck whens hes pissed off.

If you want towing mirrors buy the real Mccoy IMO.

·
Registered
88 Posts
finally made it down, and snapped some pics.... shitty cell phone, but you'll get the idea of how they look fully extended

service2.jpg

service3.jpg

service4.jpg

service5.jpg

service6.jpg

service1.jpg

and a lil shot of half of our shop with a few pieces.... FUCKIN RED :ninja:

shop1.jpg

·
CENTEXOFFROAD
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for posting them up, but I do not like the way those look, I am going with dodge mirrors.

·
CENTEXOFFROAD
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i've seen them on one but the body lines do not match up, and it looks half-assed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts