GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i put new wheels and tires on the truck, and now I need to get rid of the stock 16's that came on my 95. I have 2 set of center caps, the full alloy and the fake lug nuts ones. Just wanted to see what would be a reasonable price on these. They are obviously not new and have no major scratches or scuffs.

·
Im walking on sunshine!
5,650 Posts
I have nice 33 nittos on my stock rims for winter, Im getting some nice rims and tires for summer use only this spring. Not much profit in selling stock rims.. Not the truck in my sig a lifted dodge.

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, trying to see if they were even worth selling..guess not. I just really dont wanna have to ship the sum bitches.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
i had mine on craigslist, just the wheels with smooth centercaps and all 24 lugnuts for $100 and had many bits, but i never sold them because i never had time to meet up with the people who wanted them as I was very busy with work and such.

i think im just gunna keep them and put my old 285 nittos on them. never know when you might need a spare set of wheels to throw on just in case

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
sell them to the nissan mini guys...alot of them like to run the stock Z wheels

·
GMFS Resident Drunk Guy
704 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts