GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
orale vato! arriba!
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if your odometer stops working and it hasnt worked in a few years and you put a lot of miles on the car is there any way to tell how many miles the car has now??

·
orale vato! arriba!
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well theres no computer on the volvo i should of specified that odometer stoped working at 205,000 trip dont work either, but as far as i know i think that volvo has over 240,000 miles on it but not sure.

·
How y'all durrren?!
246 Posts
Sure, take a distance measuring wheel and re-walk every single inch the car has driven since the odometer stopped working ;) .

Short of that? No. Any particular reason you want or need to know (beyond curiosity of course :D ).

Tom

·
Resident Guinea ***
14,535 Posts
if your odometer stops working and it hasnt worked in a few years and you put a lot of miles on the car is there any way to tell how many miles the car has now??
Ask it

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Does anyone here own a fullsize anymore?

·
orale vato! arriba!
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sure, take a distance measuring wheel and re-walk every single inch the car has driven since the odometer stopped working ;) .

Short of that? No. Any particular reason you want or need to know (beyond curiosity of course :D ).

Tom
no, no particular reason i was just seeing if there was a way to figure out but w/e. im liking everyones answers. lol smartasses.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts