GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lower control arms from my 04 Silverado 1500 2wd. These are in excellent shape. No structural damage. Bushings still seeem good. Balljoints still good but balljoint boot is busted from when I removed them with the pickle fork tool. I removed them with about 48k miles on them. You could just replace the boots or while they are out replace the entire balljoint and you could have a nice set of arms once cleaned up. They are just dirty in the picture now. Looking for a cool C-note ($100) + SHP. Probably be about $40 shipped anywhere, if less even better. I will box them up nice for you too. Please let me know. I can text additional pictures if need be.
Thank you,
Shaun
650-826-1618

Can't post picture for some reason :( Just text me or email/PM me if your interested

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To the top please. Can send additional pictures if needed. They are dirty but in great shape, never seen snow and barely rain, no rust clean :)

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still for sale trying to clean out the garage ..

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lower control arms from my 04 Silverado 1500 2wd. These are in excellent shape. No structural damage. Bushings still seeem good. Balljoints still good but balljoint boot is busted from when I removed them with the pickle fork tool. I removed them with about 48k miles on them. You could just replace the boots or while they are out replace the entire balljoint and you could have a nice set of arms once cleaned up. They are just dirty in the picture now. Looking for a cool C-note ($100) + SHP. Probably be about $40 shipped anywhere, if less even better. I will box them up nice for you too. Please let me know. I can text additional pictures if need be.
Thank you,
Shaun
650-826-1618

Can't post picture for some reason :( Just text me or email/PM me if your interested

Okay guys lets do this $50+ SHP so lets call it a cool $100 to your door !! $50 picked up local here. Who needs em! Lets go !!!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump clean control arms off low mileage truck

1 - 20 of 40 Posts