GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's what I have guys all parts off a 48k mile 2004 Silverado 1500 2wd RCSB. All parts are best offer + SHP

OEM Sway bar with end links/ front frame mounts complete. Good condition $50 + SHP

OEM Front Brake Backing Plates (Dust Shields) Driver/Passenger. Good condition $10 + SHP

OEM Rear Brake Single Piston Aluminum Calipers. Complete (Caliper, Brake hose rubber, caliper bracket, pads included) Good condition $50 pair + SHP

OEM Front Brake Dual Piston Calipers. Complete (Caliper, caliper bracket, pads included) Good condition $50 pair + SHP

OEM Rear Rubber Brake Hose (Axle to frame rail) Good condition $10 + SHP

OEM Rear Tailgate Spolier Cap (Light scratches and "used" condition) overall decent condition $20 SHP included *Does not come with bolts and needs new tape) ..PENDING

OEM Rear Brake Caliper Bracket ONLY powder coated red with new guide seals and new pad clips. Driver and passenger. NEW $20 pair + SHP

OEM Front and Rear 6 lug rotors still good, no wrap or damage. Good condition $10 a rotor + SHP

All components were removed due to the fact I upgraded them all were removed with no damage and removed with the intention of being able to reuse them if needed. Now looking to clean out the garage so please make an offer. If you local you will save on SHP. You can either text me, call me or PM me if your interested. I take Paypal for payment unless your local cash only please, no trades.
Thanks guys!
Shaun
650-826-1618

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Show me pics of the OEM Front Brake Dual Piston Calipers.(Complete)
Can email pictures still having trouble posting here because I take very high resolution photos on class 10 SD cards at 16mp. Shootme an email and I can shoot them over to you. The front consist of calipers brackets, calipers, bleeder screws and pads. The bolts that hold the caliper to the bracket also included. I even have the rotors all in great condition only removed to replace it with all new, it did not need to come off I just wanted everything new and powder coated. Thank you

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How much for just the calipers and caliper mounting brackets to Tennessee (38305)?I would like to have an extra set to paint.
calipers and mounting brackets $50+ shp. If someone wants the rotors and the pads which had 10k miles on them same price $50 + SHP (of course shipping will be more.. You prolly looking about $25 SHP .. LMK and I will box them up. They do have some black caliper paint on them but a quick scuff and they would be ready to go. They are currently ready to bolt on. Let me know, would like all this stuff to go I have the rear aluminum calipers too. I will do $100 for all calipers and brackets + SHP if you need them all.

·
GMFS Senior Member
3,189 Posts
calipers and mounting brackets $50+ shp. If someone wants the rotors and the pads which had 10k miles on them same price $50 + SHP (of course shipping will be more.. You prolly looking about $25 SHP .. LMK and I will box them up. They do have some black caliper paint on them but a quick scuff and they would be ready to go. They are currently ready to bolt on. Let me know, would like all this stuff to go I have the rear aluminum calipers too. I will do $100 for all calipers and brackets + SHP if you need them all.
$75 is a little more than I want to spend for just calipers and brackets.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
$75 is a little more than I want to spend for just calipers and brackets.
No problem they are OEM and they weigh 33 pounds to ship so it makes sense on this end I am not giving them away since the dealer cost on these are nearly $200 each caliper keep it in mind when looking they are hard to find in good low mileage condition. They were only removed because I wanted everything brand new. Thanks

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Everything still for sale just shoot me an offer

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lets move stuff guys just shoot me an offer on what you need and lets get some of this stuff moving!
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
still have tailgate spoiler cap? if so text me with pics, you have my number in pm

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump .. buyer backed out of front brakes .. all still available excpet tailgate spolier

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rear brake calipers package sold..
Sunday to the top

1 - 20 of 32 Posts