GMC Truck Forum banner

OEM Wheel Swap Pics

39K views 157 replies 48 participants last post by  BOO5TED 
#1 · (Edited)
I looked but didn't find any threads similar to this. So I figured I'd get one going. It was one of my favorite threads at another (now defunct forum)

Let's post up the OEM Wheel Swap Pics!
I've run WT rims, NBS Tahoe rims, and currently have 14+ All Star package 18s on my 03. I'll try to find the photos of each setup

NBS Tahoe rims

WT Steelies I picked up from a buddy, before I sold the 22's no center caps installed yet.

WT rims with Center caps installed

Here are the WT steelies painted up to match

Current setup of 14+ All Star package 18's. This is the setup I like the best. The truck rolls amazingly wll with this rim & tire setup. Any I really like the look of these on this body style.

See less See more
Reactions: heysoos
#2 ·
While I had diligently looked for a set of the Tahoe Hybrid 18's, I was never able to find a set. I did come up with this photoshop

#7 ·
I see why this was one of your favorite threads

#8 ·
These are some great looking combos! Col 10 that silver 14 is one of my favs I've come across on the forum

Yes, It's one I would check every couple of months to see what people came up with. Also I was looking for inspiration for my possible next vehicle, hoping to pick up a 16+ before my 250K V6 gives up it's ghost.

#14 ·
Found a few more swaps

how about a 02 rcsb on some Nissan 18's

#15 ·
2002 on 2014+ 17's

not a big fan of this rim, or body style in general

#16 ·
2006 on gmc 20's

A clean look, wonder how good it would look de-cladded?

#17 ·
2003 on Tahoe 20's

This is a pretty good look..imho

#18 ·
2003 SS(?) on High country 20s

NOT A FAN!

#20 ·
I believe that SS could pull those off with a smaller tire and more low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You might be right..now if only my computer with photoshop was still hooked up..

#21 ·
This could have a few changes made..the listing said it was a 02 with 03 front end, and SS bumper cover, body kit and gmc 20's

#22 ·
not a bad look here

2008 with 14+ NNBS 18's

#25 ·
With all the fancy trucks on this forum, this thread might be the only place my truck fits in. Super cheap up-fit from rusty steels.

2006 with 2011-13 GM factory spares:

View attachment 813509
I used to see ppl doing that all the time.

#26 ·
A buddy from the track just sent me this, and gave me permission to post it. 2010 CC, with 22" repros

#33 ·
Ok good thread! I’m a big fan of keeping my vehicles somewhat original. I already shared this picture in my introduction but i got a two-fer for ya. I sold the original wheels off the Tahoe when I got it last year and put on the wheels from the the Silverado. I was just going to switch them out but didn’t figure that the smaller 15” from 2002 weren’t gonna fit on the 2007. So...I sold the 15’s for about $80 and bought the wheels seen on the truck for $120 I think? I believe they’re from a 2015 Silverado??? Any clarification on this? That was last year and I’m due for some tires in the truck. Gotta do some math and figure the new tires to match factory wheel specs on both. My sway bar on the truck has a good polish on it from the over sized tires!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.