GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up the 41x14.50x20 Irok Radials and 20x9 Pro Comp's today. Here are some side by side pics of the before and after. The Iroks ride 100% better then my bias play TSL's did. Although the Iroks are a little narrow, I still like the overall look and better ride. I think a wider rim would hve made the tire look wider-oh well. Plus, my truck now sits an inch taller. I am about a half an inch under 8 feet to the ridges on the roof. I hope it fits back into my garage when I get home tonight. Wonder if the wife will notice the new shoes. Still haven't told her I ordered them. :evil:

TLS height on left, Irok height on right

·
The Green Seal
3,721 Posts
take teh bl off and it will definately fit... bigger tires are always better, bigger rims are a different story to me... looks good though

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like having the bottom of the body sitting at the top of the tires. I already hit my fenders before with the 8 inch springs. Now with 12's, no more rubbin!

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
i like the iroks a lot more

·
I'm on a mission
794 Posts
looks good. good luck w/ the wife not catching on

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
looks good but I am not a fan of the big rims, woulda looked better with a smaller rim.

·
The Green Seal
3,721 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
truck is looking good.
do you get harrassed alot by the cops in this town? it seems like i get pulled over every other week for the height of mine.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
So how much actual lift do you have......... 12" springs + 3" body+ 3" oru=18"? i like it

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
word damn idiot tire shops dont see they are a directional tires. looks good though

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
hahahah Dustin I like the first pic...All the work trucks in the background... I think it looks better. Ill be up there working next week and the week after that I wanna go for a spin in it and your denali...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts