GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
1,932 Posts
havnt seen that one yet, Saw one were he chassed down another biker. But this is kinda weird, how set up is this? like what are the odds of after a 4 something minute chase they stop right were he has a camera man setup? Also why in the fuck didnt they run into the real cops at all? WOuldnt that dude get in big trouble for pretending to be a cop? Also they are lucky all the drifting they didnt slid out and hurt someone that would of sucked!

But yea that shit is BAD FUCKING ASS! i wish i could run around town in and out of traffic :rocking: God damn that would be fun if you didnt get caught! :rocking:

·
has driven a Ford lately.
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
havnt seen that one yet, Saw one were he chassed down another biker. But this is kinda weird, how set up is this? like what are the odds of after a 4 something minute chase they stop right were he has a camera man setup? Also why in the fuck didnt they run into the real cops at all? WOuldnt that dude get in big trouble for pretending to be a cop? Also they are lucky all the drifting they didnt slid out and hurt someone that would of sucked!

But yea that shit is BAD FUCKING ASS! i wish i could run around town in and out of traffic :rocking: God damn that would be fun if you didnt get caught! :rocking:
Not sure exactly what was going on....I think the Z3M driver either knew it all along or figured it out in short order (most cops don't do wheelies :anitoof:) Don't know what the deal was with the "real" cops though.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Ive seen other ghost rider vids where he is being chased by cops and im pretty sure its set up so he knows where hes going to go and has camera people set up at certain points.

·
has driven a Ford lately.
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guy in the car should go straight to jail. Never used his turn signals! HOOLIGAN!
Funny thing is I watching another police chase off youtube, and the cop is pursuing a guy at about 110 and making notes about "there's another unsafe lane change". No shit...he's doing 110 through 70mph traffic :LOL:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts