GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 322 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys/gals that may be attending,

Due to the reuqest of some members, this is a simple and CLEAN thread posting information about the midwest meet, the other thread is whore'd up enough as is...

Meeting Place: Indianapolis, IN

Date and Time: March 11th at 10 A.M

Events Planned: Photoshoot and time to "shoot the bull" about each members truck (THIS IS NOT A FINAL LIST!)

Members Attending:

1TrueSS
FullThrottleDan
s3gulit
AftermatH
Billybob750
flamedsierra
black350HO
race2c
4.8Silv4x4
snowbrdr360
deltaforcechevy
kawamatt2
Norris
Indy Sierra
StuckinTime

Members That MIGHT Attend:

jonyb
white_vortec97
Kid_rock_GTX
bagsan20's
carterbeauford
my00silverado

Further Details will be posted as the meet organizers sort through the ideas we have been given.

If you have ANY ideas/suggestion to improve the quality of the meet, PM 1truess, fullthrottledan, or s3gulit (myself)

P.S. Don't post whore this thread, its for the benefit of all of the midwest members to have a thread CLEARLY stating details so we don't have any confusion.

Thanks for your time and interest,
Dave

1,932 Posts
What side of town would work best for everyone? If its on the east side maby I could talk to my buddys toby and matt from guagemagazine.com and see if we couldnt meet at the guagemagazine.com main office and chill there for a bit, get a tour and then head out from there? :rocking: There is a good size parking lot there we could meet in. :read:

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we could see, and im sure we'll definately take your suggestion into consideration. I know fullthrottledan is going to ask about getting a tour at FastTimes, which is ron capps NHRA shop (dan is the pimp who works there)

Dave

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
been stole my format :crazy:...i'll have to give you and dan a call this weekend, see if we couldn't workout some of the final details to give everyone a little better refined list of events or sometin.

·
Registered
268 Posts
when is march 11th? I might come to meet some of you guys

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
March 11th is a month after February 11th and a month before April 11th. It is the Sunday after Saturday March 10th and before Monday March 12th!

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea its on a Sunday....ben stop bein a smartass :crazy: you even confused me for a minute.

BTW: its after saturday march 10th ;).

Dave

·
Registered
268 Posts
hmmm trying to out smart me are you?

you win:gayfight:

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chris, if you feel like making a carpool, you ould meetup at my house (gilman) and then roll down to champaign to meetwith with cam (race2c) cuz we were already gonna cruise together anyway....lemme know if you wanna roll with us.

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
So I just talked to Dan and he said Indy is an hour ahead of us. So everyone check your times and make sure you are on the right time!

·
Im walking on sunshine!
5,650 Posts
Chris, if you feel like making a carpool, you ould meetup at my house (gilman) and then roll down to champaign to meetwith with cam (race2c) cuz we were already gonna cruise together anyway....lemme know if you wanna roll with us.
I was thinking we should meet up by the track then go east ?

·
Team Volvo
1,620 Posts
Chris--Its up to the others where to meet in Indy. If we meet in Speedway, IN, thats a direct shot into town for Dave, Chris(??), and myself.

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
is anyone going to be coming down I69 or 70? or coming down high ways 3,36,38,67, or 32? im just off 67 outside Muncie and want to meet up and roll down with somebody. I plan on bringin some boys with me also, maybe gettem to join the board after this.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
chris...wtf u talkin about? your gonna eb comin in on the north side of indy....unless that is, you mean we could all meet a morocco if we're on the west side of indy and roll together down 65 together

It'd still kinda make it pointless for cam, since he'd have to drive an hour nroth and then 2 hours south...

Cuz he wouldn' really meetup with us till we're on "the loop"

Dan: if its 10AM CST, what time you got? 9am?

1,932 Posts
is anyone going to be coming down I69 or 70? or coming down high ways 3,36,38,67, or 32? im just off 67 outside Muncie and want to meet up and roll down with somebody. I plan on bringin some boys with me also, maybe gettem to join the board after this.

I will be coming from fort wayne down to what is it 69? then down into indy, if you wanna caravan im more than down for that :read:

Also if anyone needs a place to stay my buddys house is on the east side and he said it would be cool to crash and have a some beer drinking
but no double keggers

·
Team White!
446 Posts
If anyone is coming from the Chicago area. I'm coming down from the far NW suburbs. Give my cell a call at 309-678-9949 if you want to meet up somewhere along the way.

·
Im walking on sunshine!
5,650 Posts
If anyone is coming from the Chicago area. I'm coming down from the far NW suburbs. Give my cell a call at 309-678-9949 if you want to meet up somewhere along the way.
Me and mike will start the NW posse! If you want to join in on the ride down chime in. :read:

1 - 20 of 322 Posts