GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Dirt Alliance & The Off Road Expo are working together & want to invite YOU to join in on the fun!

Got a cool off-road truck or rig? Ever wish you could show it off to thousands of people? This year’s Spring Off-Road Expo presented by Toyota will feature a truck show where you can get that chance! Teaming up with the Dirt Alliance, the Expo will feature a show and shine with 10 classes ranging from Pre-runners to full-on race vehicles and everything in between. There will be trophies for each class and a $1,000 best of show grand prize

No matter how mild or extreme your rig is, the Expo has an attendance base that wants to see it and will appreciate all the work you put into making it unique. Instead of having your truck sit in the parking lot, bring it inside the gate and put it on display.

This is a great way to check out the show and talk with other off-roaders. The value is there too because each entry includes 2 weekend passes and a free Expo t-shirt.

For more information check out offroadexpo.com/truckshow or shoot an email to [email protected]

offroadexpo.com

dirtalliance.com

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Fresno meet :read:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
:LOL: yeah, I gotta give everyone who wants to go a chance to win those $1,000 because if I go I'm sure to come back with a fat wallet!:crazy:

No but really, I've got a Fresno meet to attend to :big_banana_Dance:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts