GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
FOX
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got 6 6" off road lights that look like KC'c. I know that 4 of them work and are in good condition, 1 need a bulb and 1 is missing the wire loom. Loooking for 75 shipped for all 6.

Also have my factory tow hitch off my 03 Z71 that I will be removing next week when I replace it with a roll pan hitch. I as good of condition as 3 year old hitch can be. Looking for 75 plus shipping.

If you think I'm too high on my prices shoot me a pm with an offer, and I will try and get pics of the light tomorrow.

·
FOX
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would assume that it would fit an 02 silvy. I don't know of anything framewise that would be different. Can you wait till first of next week for the pics and shipping qoute? I will be removing it hopefully on monday. If you need them sooner I will crawl under and take some pics and try to get an estimate on how much it'll cost.

Thanks Rick

·
FOX
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just did an estimate of what I thought the size was and weight and it said it was just under 40 bucks and you would get it in 3 days. Hopefully I guesses bigger and heavier than it really is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts