GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Swamper Brotherhood
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are some good ones?

anyone knows darketernals number.... my buddy is there for work and needs to rebuild his rear end.

·
Banned
6,337 Posts
Lonestar Offroad off of Garland Rd. Not sure who still works there. Chris Murphey's Car Doctor, same road as Lonestar. I know the owner.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Winky's rear end finnally let go. LOL i walked him through a bearing replacement in that rear end over facebook chat. LOL Im surprised it lasted that long when i seen the condition on the gears.

·
Swamper Brotherhood
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks man

·
LOUISIANA BORN AND RAISED
933 Posts
Bub - Never heard of that shop AllTerrain Fabs but they are right around the corner from me man. Give em a shot. I'm going to try making it to their Grand Opening.

·
Registered
2 Posts
they prolly gonna make it to the shop. it sounds like my pinion nut is loose. If i keep my foot on the accelerator when i stop it dont make no noise but just when i let it coast. I got under it the other day and disconnected the drive shaft and i couldn't feel hardly any play, i am thinkin that the gears are just wearing since the bearings went out last time and fucked them up a little. I talked to Steven today at All Terrain Fabrication and i am gona bring it in this Sat. gona get 456 yukons front and back and a trutrack. I'm plannin on messin with it a lil bit after i get a company truck so might as well start off the right way.

·
Swamper Brotherhood
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
that will be cool... Wink you should do atleast like a 3inch body and 35 stuck shots

1 - 12 of 12 Posts