GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.billethandle.com
What do you guys think? I want to do the Iron Cross version on my Avy? Nice/not? I like them because they are full billet replacements, not just covers like most on the market...plus with all four doors on my Avy with these, I think it would look mean?
Alex

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
I think the maltese cross has been played out, but its your truck.
Personally I'd just go with some regular escalade handles :head:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i think the iron crosses are cool, but with the whole west coast choppers thing going on, everyone has them on everything. It might look cool though... I personally would go with the set that has the opening in the middle tough

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, let me clarify myself. I love the way they look (so they're my number 1 choice), however, there are six different styles), so if you guys want, post which one you like the best?
Thanks
Alex

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
i think the iron crosses are cool, but with the whole west coast choppers thing going on, everyone has them on everything. It might look cool though... I personally would go with the set that has the opening in the middle tough
Those are my favorite too, if I had to choose. Opening in the middle :rocking:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
i think the flames and iron crosses look way cool , but they are a little too much for door handles. the ones with the whole in the middle would most likely look the best. your truck though either way it will look nice.

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
cody said:
I was wondering, could you put handles like that on the obs silverado 88-98???
Could be done with some body work, I've seen it done with NBS escy handles

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
cody said:
I was wondering, could you put handles like that on the obs silverado 88-98???
There's a tech article on FSC about striping the OBS factory handles and polishing them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts