GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kitty stold my airdam! nah, just getting things around to get a flag bracket mounted, so here she is in all of her stock glory

DSCN2417.gif

DSCN2414.gif

finally got my fullsize spare mounted
DSCN2418.gif

·
Resident Guinea Wop
14,533 Posts
doesn't look bad without it actually
:word: Leave it off. It will add horsepower because your engine doesn't have to strain to vacuum up air into the intake tube. You've created a simple supercharger of sorts.

·
GMFS Sr. Canadian Member
4,519 Posts
the OBS airdams have like 3534 bolts to take them off. i got pissed off after two so i stopped :rofl2:

·
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the OBS airdams have like 3534 bolts to take them off. i got pissed off after two so i stopped :rofl2:
my '94 was missing it when I bought it, so I guess I don't know what I was missing out on

CopyofPictures2-12-2006005.gif

Damn I miss that bitch

·
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:word: Leave it off. It will add horsepower because your engine doesn't have to strain to vacuum up air into the intake tube. You've created a simple supercharger of sorts.
:lol::rofl2:

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
worth it though

btw truck looks better without it hangs low on nbs trucks

·
GMFS Sr. Canadian Member
4,519 Posts
haha. yeah.

i will take it off one day. i got pissed off because i got gravel in my eye and i never went back to finish the job

·
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
worth it though

btw truck looks better without it hangs low on nbs trucks
yeah, I'm sand mobbing this weekend and all you see at Silver Lake are airdams laying in the sand

I'm diggin the way it looks without it, I'm gonna find a spare one to mod so there's at least something there to balance out the "wings" on both ends

·
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:rofl2:

Can you not run a flag out back or in a stake pocket in the bed?
nope, on automobiles it has to be on the front, quads & dirtbikes can be on teh rear

1 - 16 of 16 Posts