GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Cross Into the Blue
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oh yeah its DONE!

well, i got back from ft worth today and found my kit, well everything but my springs which will be in tomorrow or tuesday, waiting for me. this thing kicks ass....oh btw its the cst coilover longtravel kit :D heres some pics....one thing is for sure...fox coil over fuckin rock :head:

HPIM0455.jpg

HPIM0454.jpg

HPIM0453.jpg

HPIM0450.jpg

·
Cross Into the Blue
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pictures just dont do this justice lol.....those shocks are so damn huge...and theyre only 2.5" body 8" travel lol...theyre babies compared to king kongs (4") or tripple bypasses lol. but im excited (if you couldnt tell from the look in my face)...now i gotta get it all installed. im prolly going ot my cousins ranch this weekend so he can weld my hoops and and stuff....i gotta get a shock spanner...anyone know where i can? and i gotta figure out how to get the shocks in there.....the oem style coils are a bitch...you gotta wedge em in pretty much...but im hoping you just gotta drop the control arm and bolt em in...should be a snap....andyone gota any wisdom for installing this kit?

·
Cross Into the Blue
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow that pic of me with the shock is horrible.....fyi, thats NOT my real smile lol....that was a holy shit look at this huge fucking shock in my hands evil smile lol....plus i had the damn camera on a timer to take the pic...i didt know when that thing was gonna take it lol...maybe ill talke another shot tomorrow just to show yall how photogenic i REALLY am :pow:

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
beeeefy indeed, he would of liked the Pre-Runner NBS at heatwave this year wouldn't he of Josh.

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
HPIM0453.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: That big shit-eatin' grin.

Get that stuff installed. :crazy:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Kyle said:
beeeefy indeed, he would of liked the Pre-Runner NBS at heatwave this year wouldn't he of Josh.
LOL, i called his ass, but he was too :whip: to come with me, i did call and tell him about that truck though, and i took pics.

·
Cross Into the Blue
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah that truck is the one thats in this months issue of street trucks gettin built up...i saw it in there and i was like whoa that looks familiar. i got my springs today....coilovers fukin rawk

·
Cross Into the Blue
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah so i might be screwed....my cousin who was gonna weld for me might have to cancel this weekend...argh i dunno what im gonna do....can anyone weld in san antonio?

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
CrazyAggie05 said:
yeah so i might be screwed....my cousin who was gonna weld for me might have to cancel this weekend...argh i dunno what im gonna do....can anyone weld in san antonio?
ill see what i can dig up around here... id weld it, but you wouldnt like my pretty welds :anitoof:

·
Cross Into the Blue
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well looks like im about to get started! my cousin backed out on me...but then it dawned on me....i looked in the phone book, and sure enough theres a plethora of shops that do certified mobile welding. duh...it cost money, but these guys are pro, and i get to stay at home lol...wish me luck!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts