GMC Truck Forum banner

81 - 100 of 135 Posts

·
Read Only
2000 GMC Sierra 1500 SL Z71 edition, 5.3 Vortec V8, 4X4, Red, Extended Cab, Automatic
81 Posts
Um no
Did you put the flag on your oil filter too?
Nope, that'd be dumb being it gets changed every 3000 miles waste of time and I already don't have enough of that

·
Read Only
2000 GMC Sierra 1500 SL Z71 edition, 5.3 Vortec V8, 4X4, Red, Extended Cab, Automatic
81 Posts
Too bad I think you are missing out on prime real estate
Hell there is such a thing as too much even I know that if I was gonna go that far i'd just paint the whole thing like a flag and that would most definitely be tacky and wacky. As it is she looks good. Pics are great but don't do justice, you gotta see her in person to really appreciate her beauty and hear her run. Plus I've got a train horn, loud as hell, awesome sound, and she rumbles and roars goin down the road. It's the whole package together that makes her so awesome. I love my truck♥

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,360 Posts
Hell there is such a thing as too much even I know that if I was gonna go that far i'd just paint the whole thing like a flag and that would most definitely be tacky and wacky. As it is she looks good. Pics are great but don't do justice, you gotta see her in person to really appreciate her beauty and hear her run. Plus I've got a train horn, loud as hell, awesome sound, and she rumbles and roars goin down the road. It's the whole package together that makes her so awesome. I love my truck
Wait so that would be tacky.

Ok there is a line

·
Read Only
81 Posts

Ok there is a line
The whole truck painted a flag? I think so I could be wrong, but when I got my truck I wanted a tailgate and back window decal then I found the hood cover and decided against the tailgate decal cuz I figured it would be overkill. I want my truck to look good not like something a hillbilly threw together lol

·
Read Only
81 Posts
I really like both of these I'm thinking the camo one is nicer and that would look awesome in my truck but the second one is ok just looks more generic

Attachments

·
Read Only
81 Posts
Does your house have wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope and what an ass to stereotype someone because of something they like. So what I'm southern and I like Confederate flags and trucks. I also like mud, beans and cornbread, and grits but you probably have no clue what that is. Anyway I wish everyone would get off my ass about shit already for real. If we were all the same and all into the same shit how boring and pointless would life be? I was born to stand out and I have pride in the fact that I do. I'm loud, I'm straight up, I'm real. Don't see much of that anymore with all these fake ass ppl the world seems to be producing these days. I'm done;for now.

Reply Quote

[IMG alt="KeishaSue"]https://www.gmfullsize.com/d2/avatars/m/98/98376.jpg?1585439545[/IMG]
KeishaSue
Registered

Joined 1 mo ago
·
19 Posts
#89 18 m ago
Graystone said:

Ok there is a line
The whole truck painted a flag? I think so I could be wrong, but when I got my truck I wanted a tailgate and back window decal then I found the hood cover and decided against the tailgate decal cuz I figured it would be overkill. I want my truck to look good not like something a hillbilly threw together lol

Reply Quote

[IMG alt="KeishaSue"]https://www.gmfullsize.com/d2/avatars/m/98/98376.jpg?1585439545[/IMG]
KeishaSue
Registered

Joined 1 mo ago
·
19 Posts
#90 a moment ago
I really like both of these I'm thinking the camo one is nicer and that would look awesome in my truck but the second one is ok just looks more generic

Attachments
Reply Quote

81 - 90 of 90 Posts
5 of 5

Write your reply...
AttachmentInsert linkSmiliesInsert image

Unordered list
Ordered list
editor_dropdown.caliMobile
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Unordered list
  • Ordered list
  • Code
  • Spoiler

Recommended Reading
  1. Help needed ASAP!!!!!
    Maintenance
  2. 2000 k3500 steering overhaul
    Maintenance
  3. Hello new here A/c issue on 99 suburban
    Maintenance

4. rear diff fluid
    Maintenance
  5. Engine number
    Maintenance
Read More
  • VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada

• Forum software by XenForo RSS

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,611 Posts
Nope and what an ass to stereotype someone because of something they like. So what I'm southern and I like Confederate flags and trucks. I also like mud, beans and cornbread, and grits but you probably have no clue what that is. Anyway I wish everyone would get off my ass about shit already for real. If we were all the same and all into the same shit how boring and pointless would life be? I was born to stand out and I have pride in the fact that I do. I'm loud, I'm straight up, I'm real. Don't see much of that anymore with all these fake ass ppl the world seems to be producing these days. I'm done;for now.

Reply Quote

KeishaSue
Registered

Joined 1 mo ago
·
19 Posts
#89 18 m ago

Reply Quote

KeishaSue
Registered

Joined 1 mo ago
·
19 Posts
#90 a moment ago

Attachments
Reply Quote

81 - 90 of 90 Posts
5 of 5

Write your reply...
AttachmentInsert linkSmiliesInsert image

Unordered list
Ordered list
editor_dropdown.caliMobile
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Unordered list
  • Ordered list
  • Code
  • Spoiler

Recommended Reading
  1. Help needed ASAP!!!!!
    Maintenance
  2. 2000 k3500 steering overhaul
    Maintenance
  3. Hello new here A/c issue on 99 suburban
    Maintenance

4. rear diff fluid
    Maintenance
  5. Engine number
    Maintenance
Read More
  • VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada

• Forum software by XenForo RSS
This entire thread is gold hahaha

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,611 Posts
I really hope Crackwhore Keisha will stick around, this is some great entertainment

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I traded the wheels and tires off my double wide for a 30 rack and a pressure washer (true story.). But yes I said double wide, I’m the king of this trailer park.

·
Read Only
81 Posts
Jesus fuck did you just reply with the whole forum source code?
I was in a hurry and just copied and pasted and posted before previewing so, yea I think I did, oops...lol sorry my bad had to go pick my girls up and wasn't paying attention it happens

81 - 100 of 135 Posts