GMC Truck Forum banner

101 - 120 of 135 Posts

·
Read Only
2000 GMC Sierra 1500 SL Z71 edition, 5.3 Vortec V8, 4X4, Red, Extended Cab, Automatic
81 Posts
Hahahahaha. Just curious if it has a confederate flag painted on its hubcaps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If my house had wheels they wouldn't have no damn hubcaps my God give me a little credit, shit

·
Read Only
2000 GMC Sierra 1500 SL Z71 edition, 5.3 Vortec V8, 4X4, Red, Extended Cab, Automatic
81 Posts
I really hope Crackwhore Keisha will stick around, this is some great entertainment

Listen that's it I'm done I can play along and whatever y'all Poke fun at me for my flags and bein southern and all but buddy you just went too fuckin far. I am by no means a crack whore and never have been, like I said before I don't do drugs I have too much respect for my kids, my husband, and myself and I have too much to lose by Makin some dumbass move like doin drugs. So it was fun it's been real but fuck off buddy cuz you callin me a crack whore will not be tolerated and if you wanna throw down I'm game I live in Tennessee in the upper Cumberland region so you bring your flap happy jaws on down to my neck of the woods and we'll set some shit straight . Have a nice life shit for brains. fucktard.

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,611 Posts
Listen that's it I'm done I can play along and whatever y'all Poke fun at me for my flags and bein southern and all but buddy you just went too fuckin far. I am by no means a crack whore and never have been, like I said before I don't do drugs I have too much respect for my kids, my husband, and myself and I have too much to lose by Makin some dumbass move like doin drugs. So it was fun it's been real but fuck off buddy cuz you callin me a crack whore will not be tolerated and if you wanna throw down I'm game I live in Tennessee in the upper Cumberland region so you bring your flap happy jaws on down to my neck of the woods and we'll set some shit straight . Have a nice life shit for brains. fucktard.
One state below you, drive that shitbox down here if it’ll even make it that far. You’ll fit right in with the Joe Exotic’s down here

·
Read Only
81 Posts
One state below you, drive that shitbox down here if it’ll even make it that far. You’ll fit right in with the Joe Exotic’s down here

🖕

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,611 Posts
But yes I said double wide, I’m the king of this trailer park.
[mention]biggredchev [/mention] you hear this???

·
Just some fuckin guy
2,309 Posts
[mention]biggredchev [/mention] you hear this???

We discussed this about 2 years ago when i joined. He owned/owns a trailer park therefore he is king. I just own a trailer and rent the ground it sits on. Plus mine is only single wide.

·
Read Only
81 Posts
He invites you to his home for a party and you flip him off? That’s not ver Christian.

He wasn't exactly inviting me over for dinner he called me a crack whore and I don't do drugs or fuck around and I'm not gonna put up with that bullshit. He doesn't know me, only what he thinks he knows.im a lot smarter than I seem and have bigger balls than most men. I've done a lot of things and been thru a lot in my life and I've learned that people that have fun at another's expense ain't worth having around or associating with so I'm done like I said, he ain't worth shit talking to women like that for fun so fuck him

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,611 Posts
“Im a lot smarter than I seem”

Meanwhile wants to camo and confederate wrap her truck

Not to mention the numerous grammatical errors in said post

·
Read Only
81 Posts
The grammat
“Im a lot smarter than I seem”

Meanwhile wants to camo and confederate wrap her truck

Not to mention the numerous grammatical errors in said post

The grammatical errors are due to the fact that I'm texting, not writing a school paper. Also, smart phones are retarded and can't keep up with me when I type. Furthermore, I have no camo on my truck as of yet. I was unaware that Confederate flags made people stupid; Nice to know. I know an entire region of people that would disagree with you. By the way, I also like the American flag, does that also mean I'm stupid? I've got that on my steering wheel. It's half Confederate flag, half American flag.

Attachments

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,611 Posts
Wait did crackwhore keisha really report me not like Techfgt will do anything about it anyways

·
Just some fuckin guy
2,309 Posts
All @Techfgt gives a shit about is further fucking this place up.
YeeYeesha if you havent figured it out yet, there is not a single person here that gives even a little fuck about your (or anyone elses) feelings, Including moderators. The only thing these people do is delete spam. Welcome to the wild west of truck forums.

·
Super Moderator
5,739 Posts
Wait, your texting not writing a paper? Are you using a flip phone to create your posts?

Don’t bother reporting things to your modorator. We don’t give a shit when it comes to this crap

101 - 120 of 135 Posts